In late July I went to Umhlanga Rocks in Durban at the invitation of the Global School of Supernatural Ministry. There were about 15 students who are doing a one year program. I was invited to lecture one day on “Doing Reconciliation” (racial, economic and gender reconciliation) and then three days teaching on “Doing Healing” – as in what I call The Six Dimensions of Healing:
1) Spiritual sickness and healing,
2) Psycho-emotional damage and healing,
3) Deliverance from demonizations,
4) Physical healing, 5) Relational healing, and 6) healing of Death and Dying.
We had a blast!! Some wonderful power encounters with God’s healing presence! I really enjoyed teaching the students – they were hungry for God’s Word and wide open to his Spirit and soooo wanting God to heal them during ministry time. It’s always a privilege and honor to see God touching people with restoration toward wholeness.
I asked the administrator for any feedback from the students, and this is what she sent me this week (better late than never she said!!) I want to share this with all my praying friends, to show how God answers prayer and works through his Word and Spirit, for HIS glory….
- The most impactful teaching was on Reconciliation…the way he spoke freely about it was powerful.
- As he taught on reconciliation I started recognizing racism in my own heart and so it really challenged my heart.
- I loved the teaching on taking communion
- The teaching on dying and death touched me…ushering the dying into the presence of God and into eternity…powerful
- The teaching on wholistic healing was most impactful for me…I had always separated physical, emotional, inner healing and all…but I see God’s desire to make people whole.
- Felt a shifting when we did one of the healing sessions for ourselves
- I loved his transparency…being real…even shedding tears of compassion. His honesty and saying things exactly how they are, is so good. He is a blessing.
- His humility is worth a thousand words.
- Thank you for the practical application pieces to your teachings
- As he taught, I experienced A LOT of healing in my life…cannot even put it all into writing…I continue on my journey to wholeness
- There were a few things that needed to come out of the closet. I felt safe sharing them with him and found freedom in Christ.